Established in 1972, this company began as a specialized trading company dealing with unique clay minerals. Within that role, we have been focusing on utilizing untapped resources and developing new applications for them. Since then we have continued to maintain that perspective as we began to work with different products in a variety of areas. A further key to our success has been our approach to continuous improvement and our capacity for product development.
Going forward we will continue in this way to bring forth products that meet the needs of the market while maintaining close relationships with clients and suppliers alike.
|Date founded||February, 1972|
|Capital||12million yen (as of June 30, 2015)|
|Board of Directors||Chairman and Representative Director ; Kazuo Matsumoto
Senior Executive Director ; Akio Abe
|Company Address||SF Kayabacho bldg. 9F, 1-10-5, Kayabacho,
Phone; 81-3-5652-1581 Fax;81-3-3664-0020
|Bank of Account||The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ,Ltd.
Mizuho Bank Ltd.
The Shoko Chukin Bank Ltd.
- Established in
- The head office is established in Akasaka, Minato-ku.
The company sells and consigns silica fume (from various iron alloy companies),
attapulgite (from America), and other special inorganic mineral products.
- August 1972
- Becomes a sales agent of perlite filter aid (Dicalite Orient is now the perlite
division of Mitsui Mining and Smelting Co., Ltd.)
- October 1972
- Becomes a sole agent of perlite light-weight aggregate (Asano Perlite Co.
(Obsidian) is now Taiheiyou Perlite Inc.)
- Begins the import and sale of Chinese-made calcined magnesite, etc.
- Begins the import and sale of purified alpha cellulose powder from West
Germany for liquid purification, various kinds of fillers, and monolithic
- March 1983
- Main office is relocated to Aoyama, Minato-ku.
- August 1983
- Begins the purification and sale of fibrous sepiolite (alpha type) under
the product name “Cerabora.”
- July 1995
- Begins the development of synthetic clay using silica fume. Acquires
process patents in 1998 (USA), 1999 (Europe), and 2001 (Japan).
- April 1996
- Begins the joint production and sale of silica fume slurry in conjunction
with Fimatech, using their techniques for inorganic fine particle slurrification.
- September 2000
- Forms a special contract with a Chinese manufacturer of attapulgite.
Begins the import and sale of the Chinese attapulgite based on
the technological guidance of an American manufacturer.
- November 2001
- Main office is relocated to Kobuba-chou, Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku.
- March 2011
- Main office is relocated to Ningyou-chou,
- June 2019
- Main office is relocated to its current location at Kayaba-chou,