- Established in
- The head office is established in Akasaka, Minato-ku.
The company sells and consigns silica fume (from various iron alloy companies),
attapulgite (from America), and other special inorganic mineral products.
- August 1972
- Becomes a sales agent of perlite filter aid (Dicalite Orient is now the perlite
division of Mitsui Mining and Smelting Co., Ltd.)
- October 1972
- Becomes a sole agent of perlite light-weight aggregate (Asano Perlite Co.
(Obsidian) is now Taiheiyou Perlite Inc.)
- Begins the import and sale of Chinese-made calcined magnesite, etc.
- Begins the import and sale of purified alpha cellulose powder from West
Germany for liquid purification, various kinds of fillers, and monolithic
- March 1983
- Main office is relocated to Aoyama, Minato-ku.
- August 1983
- Begins the purification and sale of fibrous sepiolite (alpha type) under
the product name “Cerabora.”
- July 1995
- Begins the development of synthetic clay using silica fume. Acquires
process patents in 1998 (USA), 1999 (Europe), and 2001 (Japan).
- April 1996
- Begins the joint production and sale of silica fume slurry in conjunction
with Fimatech, using their techniques for inorganic fine particle slurrification.
- September 2000
- Forms a special contract with a Chinese manufacturer of attapulgite.
Begins the import and sale of the Chinese attapulgite based on
the technological guidance of an American manufacturer.
- November 2001
- Main office is relocated to Kobuba-chou, Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku.
- March 2011
- Main office is relocated to Ningyou-chou,
- June 2019
- Main office is relocated to its current location at Kayaba-chou,